Graphic design is a vital element for businesses to set up shop. However, small businesses don’t get that much opportunity compared to the more prominent corporations due to a shoestring budget. Hiring in-house designers might be the first option that comes to mind to get all graphic designs into line with competitors. Unfortunately, this would mean more infrastructure and equipment costs, tax coverage, benefits, bonuses, and a monthly stipend. And we all know that cash flow is one of the challenges small business owners face. This is where on-demand design services come into play.
Read on to learn more about what an on-demand design company is, what it can bring to the table, and why your business needs one ASAP!
What is an On-Demand Design Service?
An on-demand design service falls under cloud computing. But first, let’s delve into what cloud computing is.
In a nutshell, cloud computing is the accessibility of networks controlled by remote servers via the internet. Users can gain access to easy-to-use computer systems and resources to manage, store, and process data. The first notable use of cloud computing was back in August 2006, spearheaded by two industry tycoons, Google and Amazon.
Today, 90 percent of businesses worldwide are utilizing at least one or more cloud-based services. This is due primarily to the convenience and affordability cloud computing offers. Subscribing to cloud services means companies no longer have to set up the infrastructure and hire employees. They can quickly gain access to different software online, minimizing operating expenses.
So back to the question: what is an on-demand graphic design service? It works just like cloud computing. An on-demand unlimited design service typically has a subscription-based model, where companies can sign up and pay a monthly fee in exchange for graphic designs. This model also centers on a pay-as-you-go scheme, so companies will have the freedom to cancel anytime and aren’t required to shell out sign-up fees as well. Lastly, the best part about cloud-based design services is that you get graphic designs on every demand!
What On-Demand Design Businesses Can Offer
If you’re still in a pickle whether to hire in-house designers or try out an on-demand design business, here are advantages of hiring on-demand graphic design companies:
With no sign-up fees, per-project or hourly rates, small businesses can work within a limited budget. In exchange, they can submit as many designs for a fixed monthly price. Plus, companies don’t have to take care of employee benefits, bonuses, salaries, and more.
Sure, SMBs can always get graphic designs from templates online. However, this doesn’t guarantee carte blanche on commercial usage, which can risk the company of copyright infringement. On-demand design services give users complete copyright ownership of all designs.
Hiring graphic designs on-demand lets clients work with graphic designers who value professionalism, quality, and client satisfaction. That’s not to say in-house designers don’t value these things. But because client subscriptions are an on-demand design businesses’ lifeblood, they ensure topnotch work all the time, offering unlimited revisions until the clients are happy.
5 Reasons Why Your Business Needs On-Demand Designers
SMBs and corporations oversee various business departments and tasks. And sadly, graphic design is sometimes taken for granted when entrepreneurs focus on other business areas. That said, we recommend subscribing to an on-demand service and here’s why:
Graphic design takes time, and designers might have to work endlessly with higher-ups to get approval. This process can already eat up much of a busy entrepreneur’s or marketer’s time. The thing about cloud-based design companies is that there is usually a team leader that monitors the graphic designers. This gives entrepreneurs and marketers more time on their hands to do more essential business tasks.
Companies adopted cloud computing so they’ll have the flexibility of using resources and paying costs, depending on the company’s needs. On the other hand, subscription-based design services will allow you to upgrade, downgrade, or even cancel depending on your needs.
3. Customized Designs
There are many ways you can use graphic designs in your business, especially in marketing — business cards, brochures, flyers, logos, billboards, social media, to name a few. And creating graphic designs is like walking a tightrope. You have to have unique and compelling designs with the right colors, typography, shapes, lines, and more. Having customized designs that convey your branding is a foolproof way of standing out.
Once again, on-demand design services require a fixed rate, whether weekly or monthly. There are no hidden costs and upfront fees. The moment you subscribe to the service, professional graphic designers can start working on your projects. Plus, these services usually offer various pricing plans and packages, allowing companies to work within their budget.
There’s a reason why it’s called “on-demand.” That’s because the graphic designers are always at your beck and call. They can work on design projects on your every demand. Last but not least, designers are reliable and exhibit excellent communication skills, which makes for seamless collaboration.
Benefits of Signing Up to Design Doctor
Design Doctor is an on-demand graphic design startup that offers low, fixed monthly rates. Signing up to Design Doctor is beneficial for startups, small businesses, agencies, individuals, and even large-sized enterprises. Get these benefits when signing up with us:
- Team of designers. A pool of designers is assigned to you with a team leader who monitors them. This means you don’t have to supervise projects constantly. These designers also take the time to research the industry and market and spy on your competitors, so your designs are exceptional.
- User-friendly cloud platform. Collaborating with designers has never been more comfortable with our cloud platform. It’s super easy to use, and the assigned team leader can walk you through the entire process. The process consists of four steps: submit your design, assign designers, submit revisions, download source files.
- Flat monthly rate. Design Doctor offers three plans with different pricing, which are $329, $599, and $899 per month.
- Unlimited designs and revisions. For a fixed monthly rate, you can get unlimited designs. You also get unlimited revisions until you’re 100 percent satisfied.
- 24-48 hour turnaround. You can make the most out of our on-demand design service by submitting as many design projects. Rest assured, each design will take no longer than 48 hours.
- No contracts, cancel anytime. We don’t believe in contracts. We think that if clients are no longer happy with the service, they shouldn’t be bound by agreements. You may cancel anytime, with no questions asked.
- Free trial. We want to give you a taste of what the process will be like. So we offer a 14-day money-back guarantee. If you think we’re not the right fit, expect a full refund.